It’s been a long, long while since I posted any real content and I apologize for the break in the action. I’ve still got a to-do list a mile long, and here’s just a small chunk of it you can expect to see:
- CZ Scorpion Evo technical review and detail strip guide
- DSA/Wiselite Semi-auto RPD technical review and detail strip guide
- Updates on the Tavor, TN Arms lowers, and 3D printed AK handguards
- Stories from the gunsmith’s bench
- Ruger SR-762 range review
- Carry gun setup and comparing sights and features for EDC
- Lots of knife reviews!
In addition to all of that, I recently finished constructing a nice paint booth for Cerakote use, so after all sorts of delays the refinishing services on back on track. Most importantly though, we’re working right now on a plan to set up a full time, stocked storefront shop and expand the capabilities of my limited toolbox! I can’t give a solid ETA, but we’re shooting for Spring 2016 or before, so wish me luck and keep an eye on the site!
A special thanks to “the regulars” who stop by to chat, order cool stuff and let me tinker with their guns to write reviews!