ALL firearms gunsmith cleaned and inspected. Items sold AS-IS, local buyers are invited to examine in person!
Out of state buyers add $25 for USPS Priority shipping for handguns, and $35 for FedEx Ground shipping for long guns.
- AMT Backup .380ACP ($300) – Like new condition without original box. Stainless steel, all metal construction, old school pocket pistol.
- Stevens 59A .410 ($140) – Interesting old bolt action repeater .410 bore. Bluing and stock finish in very good shape with typical age-related blemishes. Less common than 12ga or 20ga bolt action shotguns and a really cool design!
- Savage 64 .22LR ($150) – Semi auto plinker with factory mounted 4x scope, like new.
- H&R 150 20ga ($75) – Like new single barrel break action
Parts Guns (AS IS, NO EXPECTATION OF FUNCTION!)
Anschutz 520 .22LR Semi-auto – $50
- Finish condition: Many dings, scratches, gouges in both metal and wood. No rust, pitting or corrosion.
- Mechanical condition: Fires, doesn’t cycle. Missing extractor. Mismatched magazine hackjob hand fitted by previous owner.
Stevens Model 3A .22LR Single Shot- $10
- Finish condition: Pitted, dinged up metal. Dinged up wood with several larger chips or blemishes. No finish left on bolt, patina everywhere else.
- Mechanical condition: Missing rear sight, barrel pitted, very poor overall.
Norinco SAS-12, 12ga Semi-auto (3 guns in various states) – $100 each, your choice
- Finish condition: Like new / lightly used minor blems. One high gloss black finish, two grey parkerized type finish.
- Mechanical condition: Broken firing pin, missing gas piston. One good firing pin among the three guns. Two different styles of gas pistons. One 28″ vent rib barrel. One 18″ ported barrel. One 18″ ported barrel with added ghost ring sight.
- One gun was weirdly modified by previous owner to use a self-made AR-style magazine catch and the magazine is gunked up with slapped on JB Weld to accommodate this. Bubba went a little wild on this one.